Last Tuesday's overnight stay for the latest biopsy went better than I expected but have to wait for another couple of weeks before going back to hospital for the results of the biopsy. It doesn't seem that the surgeon found much this time but it still looks like I'll be going onto a course of chemotherapy by injections - wait & see
Got another problem - passing a lot of dark red stuff today so went to the hospital emergency dept. this morning & luckily managed to see the Urologist who's operated on my, both in January & last Tuesday. Gave me a script for antibiotics for possible infection & have to go back to hospital on Thursday for more blood tests - sort of to see what I've got left
We're due to shortly change our clocks for the end of daylight saving following the end of what passed for our summer. Not sure of when chnage takes effect & also can't remember whether we put our clocks back or forward.